TRITON CaRx MEDIA is a high purity calcium reactor medium for use in professional care systems such as in the TRITON method and can be used in combination with TRITON infusion.
• High purity media preventing problems that occur from contamination
• No silting preventing the eﬃcient operation of calcium reactors
• Stable Ca / Alk output of the reactor
• Dissolves almost completely
• Very high density and therefore needs to be replaced less often than other reactor media
• Very cost-eﬀective for large aquariums in combination with TRITON infusion oﬀers the possibility to use the TRITON method.
The size of the material is optimised for calcium reactors.
We recommend a pH of 6-6.2 in the reactor
possibility to use the TRITON method