GIESEMANN T-5 / actinic blue
Since most of the aquarium species live at seawater depths, where the light is significantly blue-toned, it is essential to mimic these natural environmental conditions in the aquarium. The POWERCHROME T-5 actinic-blue was therefore developed for strengthening the blue spectral wavelengths in salt-water aquariums. POWERCHROME T-5 actinic-blue emits almost only blue light in a wavelength range of 400 – 510 nm, with a peak at 420 nm. These wavelengths support the proliferation of many coral species in the aquarium and provide optimal light conditions.
POWERCHROME T-5 actinic-blue reinforce the natural fluorescence of corals and highlights them, especially during the dusk phase. The optimal use scenario of POWERCHROME T-5 actinic-blue is in combination with our POWERCHROME T-5 basic colours aquablue-azure and aquablue-coral and of course our MEGACHROME HQI bulbs. POWERCHROME T-5 actinic-blue, for the illumination of coral reefs should not be missing in any aquarium.
POWERCHROME T-5 actinic-blue is available in all power levels ranging from 8, 24, 39, 54 to 80 Watts.
- Increases the fraction of blue wavelengths in the aquarium
- Very long colour stability with the use of premium-grade fluorescent substances
- Blue light spectrum ranging from 400 – 510 nm
- Supports coral proliferation
- Magnificent light conditions during the dusk phase
- Extraordinary colour effects for all aquarium species