The GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone has integrated control electronics and works on its own. Its 24V stepper motors allow precise dosing even at the smallest flow rates (0.1 ml). The device is comfortably operated from your smartphone or your PC. The connection is possible via WiFi, LAN and USB.
Thanks to the high quality technology inside the compact
and modern GHL Doser 2.1, it not only provides precise and simple dosing, but it also includes many more features. With the free GHL Contol App
or the cloud service myGHL
you can access your Doser from anywhere in the world to start dispensing programs or check the levels of your metering liquids.
The LED illuminated GHL Logo in the housing serves as a status indicator. It displays the condition of your aquarium by displaying various colors and tells you when something requires your attention.
The GHL Doser 2.1 is available as a Stand Alone Unit, as well as a Slave Unit. It includes two PAB-ports for connecting additional GHL Doser 2.1 Slave, Maxi Doser Slave or KH Director devices via ProfiLux Aquatic Bus.
PAB is an interference free CAN-Bus-System which allows for extremely secure data transfer between all PAB devices such as additional GHL Doser 2.1, KH Director, GHL Doser Maxi Slave devices. The range can be up to 100 m (300 FT).
- PAB cables are not included and must be purchased.
One GHL Doser 2.1 SA is able to control 3 additional GHL Slave Dosers (GHL Doser 2.1 Slave or GHL Doser Maxi Slave) and can thus be extended to a dosing system with a total of 16 pumps.
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL.
Color: Black or white
Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 75 mm (without pumps)
Variants: 2-4 pumps
Scope of Delivery:
Dosing pump unit SA (black or white), power supply unit, USB Cable
Milliliter precision and automated dispensing of liquids such as
- Trace Elements
- Balling Salts
- Lime Water
- Liquid Feed
- Integrated evaporated water refill (Auto Top–Off)
- Water exchange of small water volumes
- Expandable to 16 pumps respectively metering channels
- Stainless steel motor shafts (also suitable for the dosage of Iodine)
- Chemical resistant tubing (Norprene®)
- Manual operation of each individual pump is possible
- Pumps can be retrofitted
- Individual parts can be replaced (tubes, pump head, motor)
- 24V stepper motors allow micro doses of 0.1 ml
- Up to 150 doses per day
- Easily chose dosing times via software (GHL Control Center).
Automatically: Up to 150 individual doses per day automatically distributed
Individually: Up to 8 doses per day individually set
- Each pump can be set separately
- Conveying capacity and dosing:
8-45 ml / minute (precisely adjustable to 0.1 ml)
- Level indicator
- WiFi, LAN, and USB
- Alarm function
- Large LED status indicator
- Status LED for pumps
- Convenient to program via our free PC software GCC
- Or over our app, web, and cloud service, also free of charge
CAN Bus System ensures reliable and interference-free networking of all network devices.The
LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system.Each pump
can be operated manually via the push buttons on the front panel. This allows you to quickly post-dosing, deflating the tube vent or suctioning liquids.
Ample accessories available.